When: 10:30am-1:00pm, Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Where: First United Methodist Church of Pasadena, Great Hall, 500 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, 91101
Do you have questions about:
- A child’s problems in school
- Special education
- Landlord/tenant or other housing problems
- Medi-Cal, SSI, or SSDI benefits
- Other public benefits
- Conservatorship, mental health law, or family member with mental health disabilities
- Or another legal problem?
At this clinic, MHAS volunteers and attorneys will provide consultation and information. Bring any documents relating to your question. Call to make an appointment: 213-389-2077 ext. 12 – ask for Pam. Priority will be given to people with appointments, but drop-ins are welcome.
Feb. 9, 2017: FAIR HOUSING SURVEY
Share your experiences and opinions about fair housing. Participate in the 2017 Fair Housing Survey for the City and County of Los Angeles.
MHAS seeks two law clerks for volunteer summer law clerk positions